Heels Shoes Spring Black Heel Fall amp; Women'S Pump Comfort Black Basic QOIQNLSN Chunky Brown U8wxBp
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Boots to flip flops. Jeans to shorts. Hot coffee to iced tea. The change of seasons is definitely here — and with it, the need to keep cool. This portable air conditioner lets you cool a large room in your home, so you can raise your thermostat and save some money on your energy bills. With a digital thermostat, a 24-hour timer and wheels to go from room to room, it's easy to feel breezy on even the hottest days.
What You Get
- AC unit
- Air exhaust hose
- Hose adapter
- Accessory for wall mounting
- Hose to window bracket accessory
- Wall flange with cap
- 20"-38" Window bracket with pins
- 10" Window bracket extension
- Remote control
- 2 AAA batteries (for remote control)
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Filters not treated with an antimicrobial agent such as silver ions will allow the growth of bacteria on the filter.
- This unit's BTU/hour of 8,000 is based on the U.S. Department of Energy's new standard and is the same as units manufactured prior to 2017 with BTU/hour of 13,500.
- The cooling area for this unit is up to 667 square feet, which is an extra-large 20' x 30' room.
- Because of a new federal test procedure for portable air conditioners, the cooling capacity claims on portable air conditioner packaging are significantly lower than that of models produced prior to 2017. This is due to changes in the test procedure, not to the portable air conditioners themselves.
- Federal regulations require manufacturers to calculate cooling capacity based on a specific test procedure, which changed this year.
- Models manufactured before 2017 were tested under a different procedure, and cooling capacity is now measured differently than it was models in prior years.
- For more information, visit http://www.aham.org/AHAMConsumers/Products/PortableAirConditioner.aspx
|Model #:||PAC AN283G1N|
|Measurements:||Approx. 17-3/4"L x 15-1/2"W x 29-1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 75 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic, metal and rubber|
|Care:||Clean with damp cloth|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Extra-large room air conditioner
Casters and side handles for portable comfort
BioSilver antibacterial air filter
Cool only where and when you need it
Real Feel mode
Easy-to-use control panel
- 5 Star
- 22.22% 4
- 4 Star
- 33.33% 6
- 3 Star
- 16.67% 3
- 2 Star
- 5.56% 1
- 1 Star
- 22.22% 4
Awesome Air Conditioner
This is an amazing find. Cools my 1100 square ft. home instantly. I replaced a window unit, The Delonghi cools much faster. It blows Iceburg cold! Safety plug with a reset in case of overload makes me feel safe. Many features and options to save $$$. Great deal and investment for hot summers. It blows quiet. If you are looking for Central Air quiet, that is not going to happen. Very happy with purchase.MOJOPUPPY__9791, WAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
A real life saver
Ordered this unit because we have had an unusually warm summer. So glad I did. Supposed to be in the 100's this week. Unit works great and is reasonably quiet.LazyCatProd, ORWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
I bought this when my central air unit ceased to function. It cools the entire first floor of my townhouse. Set it up in my kitchen. My ceiling fan (in up-draft mode) pulls the cool air straight through to my dining room and another fan pulls the coolness into my living room. I've used this unit constantly for 24 days without a single problem. During the days of excessive heat and humidity, it has been a lifesaver.SpookyCatLady, MDWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
Best portable AC ive owned hands down
Ive had a few portable air conditioners for our home on the downstairs level mainly because of the size of the windows being an older home built in the 30s. Theyve all worked well with the exception of one that leaked during heavy use but theyve all required to be drained CONSTANTLY :( This unit is remarkable at 14,000btus it does that job for the whole front of our house. Never needing to drain the unit. The technology that converts the water into vapor works flawlessly!Diving Surfing and Water Shoes Multicolor for Optional Sports Suitable Women Men Jetskiing Any Snorkeling ZwFnRwEtq Atimkoiii, PAWas this review helpful? 32 out of 36 found this review helpful
It's been a good purchase
I use this in my bedroom as I get very hot at night. The only thing I dislike is when the temp is too low and it cycles on and off. I am a light sleeper sometimes and it does bother me.Jess472, KSWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
High-quality design, superior performance and reliability make De'Longhi "living innovations" an ideal choice for your home. Started 100 years ago in Italy as a craftsman's workshop, De'Longhi eventually evolved into a brand name company, launching its own line of home electrics, floor care products and home heating and cooling appliances. These convenient, easy to operate items offer unique features and stylish good looks.